Thu 13 Sep 2007
The thought that the summer is overÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ well this in itself could drive you to drink! And as the season slips away, we have a selection of delicious wines to get you through September in sipping style!
After you have tried these, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d love to hear what you have to say about them. If you have any favorite September picks, please feel free to share. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what blogging is all about!
Wine Legend’s Top Ten Picks:
1. Sitios de Bodega, CONCLASS, 2006, Rueda, Spain
2. KeeSha, Pinot Grigio, 2005, Hungary
3. Castelvero, Cortese, 2006, Piedmont, Italy
4. Leth, Gruner Veltliner, 2006, Austria
5. Cava, lÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Hereau de Raventos i Blanc, Brut, Penedes, Spain
6. Rosso di Collalbrigo, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2003, Veneto, Italy
7. Terre Andina, Carmenere, 2005, Chile
8. Michel Tete, Domaine du Clos du Fief, Julienas, 2005, France
9. Podere Il Palazzino, Chianti Classico, 2004, Tuscany, Italy
10. Altos de la Hoya, Monastrell, 2005, Jumilla, Spain